Residential Bulky Goods Drop-Off
Confirmed DatesDrop-offs will be held on the following dates from 7:00 am - 11:00 am.* Click here to view event details.
About Bulky Goods Day
Bulky Goods Day is a free service offered once a quarter to City of New Braunfels residents. The City operates sites where residents drive up to drop-off unwanted, bulky items for disposal or recycling. Items can be disposed of at the landfill for no charge on designated dates. View the printable flyer, in English and Spanish.
Provided for City of New Braunfels residential ratepayers only - bring a current utility bill and photo ID to participate.
No commercial waste - residential garbage only!Important: the last car in line at 11 o'clock will be the last assisted.
Help reduce wait times:
limit trips to one per event
load items by type
keep tires, scrap metal and construction materials separate from each other as much as possible.
For example, tie items together such as fence slats in sets of 10 and lumber in sets of 4.
|Appliances with Freon removed
Passenger car tires without rims
(limit 10 per resident; whole tires only)
Other miscellaneous bulky items
Freezers, refrigerators and air conditioners
(appliances with Freon)Green Waste or other plants
Household hazardous waste
Loose or bagged (non-bulky) garbage
About the Mesquite Creek Landfill
- Owned and operated by Waste Management - (830) 625-7894
- The landfill will not accept appliances or tires.
- All occupants of a vehicle at the landfill must be wearing a safety vest.
- All loads must be covered with a tarp.
- All trailer loads must be taken to the landfill.
- On Bulky Goods Drop-Off days, only one load per resident.
- City Municipal Building - 424 S Castell Ave
- City Hall - 550 Landa St
- Comal County Goodwin Annex - 1297 Church Hill Dr
- Walnut Springs Elementary - 1900 S Walnut Ave
- Mesquite Creek Landfill - FM 1101 & Kohlenberg Rd
Don't Dump, Donate!
Anytime of year, consider donating bulky goods to nonprofits that serve our community as an alternative. Various charities and thrift stores take different items. Use your preferred search engine to find local alternatives to throwing away donation-worthy household items.