Winning communities in each size category will receive a grant from H-E-B. That grant will be put towards Callen’s Castle All-Abilities Park that is in the fundraising stage of its development. Click here for information on Callen's Castle All-Abilities Park.
Fit February Healthy Selfie Challenge
Get outdoors and snap a healthy selfie at a park or trail, upload it to the It's Time Texas website and post it on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtags #CommunityChallenge and #NBParksandRec from February 1st through February 28th. Click here for details.
You can contribute in the following ways:
- Sign up on the website www.ittcommunitychallenge.com
- Record your health-related activities using the Fitness Tracker.
- Utilize the Weight Tracker to track your weight weekly.
- Take a Healthy Selfie whenever you're eating healthy, or participating in a physical activity.
- Participate in the FREE activities listed below.
How about a little healthy competition? Help New Braunfels win the It’s Time Texas Community Challenge! Get outdoors and snap a healthy selfie at park or trail, upload them to the Its Time Texas website and Instagram or Facebook using the hashtags #CommunityChallenge & #NBParksandRec from February 1st – February 28th. The participant wiht the most points on the It's Time Texas website on February 28th will win a healthy living swag bag! Details: click here