Interested in learning about active employee benefits? The City of New Braunfels Human Resources team is here to help! This page provides information related to current healthcare options, retirement, supplemental insurances, paid leave, and more.
Provider - UnitedHealthcare
Benefits & Coverages
Plan participants also have access to a virtual visit with a healthcare provider. This benefit allows the provider to address your issues when it is convenient for you. Learn more about this benefit by watching the video below.
Disability - provided by One America
Phone: (800) 553-5318
Supplemental - Provided by Voya
Phone: (855) 663-8692
Claim Fax: (877) 464-2280
Group Number: 70669-8
Misc. Certificates - Voya
- Accident Certificate of Coverage
- Accident Texas Certificate Endorsement
- Critical Illness Certificate of Coverage
- Critical Illness Texas Certificate Endorsement
- Hospital Indemnity Certificate of Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Texas Certificate Endorsement
Term Life Insurance - Provided by The Standard
Phone: (800) 628-8600
- Group Life Insurance Policy
- Group Life Insurance Certificate
- Travel Assistance Info
- Occupational Assistance Info
- Life Services Toolkit
Permanent Life Insurance - provided by Trustmark
Phone: (800) 918-8877 option 6
Legal - Provided by Legal Shield
Phone: (210) 385-1144, Email: email@example.com
At liveandworkwell.com, you can find the tools you need to face everything life may hand you. It's available around the clock, from the convenience of your desk or the comfort of your home. You'll find confidential access to professional care, self-help programs and information.
Explore how you can:
- Get personalized assistance for the big events in your life
- Request information, resources or referrals to help balance work and personal needs
- Get answers to questions about stress, anxiety and other conditions
- Find childcare resources, eldercare services and much more
Whether you're seeking a therapist, daycare provider or divorce lawyer, liveandworkwell.com has the search tools to assist you. The Clinician Search offers a searchable list of our clinicians and clinician groups. Narrow your selection by clinician name, location, specialty, medical group, ethnicity, language, gender, or area of expertise.
If you have a Smartphone, download the new myLiveandworkwell app today! Search for a clinician or connect to a real person dedicated to making your life easier.
liveandworkwell.com access code: cityofnb
In addition to the Human Resources team, the City of New Braunfels offers employees a consultant, via Alight Professional Health Services, who can help you navigate what benefits best suit your needs, find a doctor, solve billing issues, lower costs and more.
Health Pro Consultant - Lauren Anderson
O+ 800-513-1667 x6340 | F + 469-729-6342