City Tube Chute on the Comal River
100 Liebscher Drive
New Braunfels, TX 78130
City Tube Chute Rules
- No alcohol on City property
- Hanging on the Tube Chute wall is not permitted
- No canoes, kayaks or any other objects that may be rendered unsafe are allowed through the chute
- No jumping or diving
- No Styrofoam or glass is allowed
- No tubes larger than 60 inches wide will be allowed through the chute
2020 City Tube Chute Operations
- Hours of Operations: 9am-8pm
- The Tube Chute water way is open.
- The Tube Chute Park area is not available for recreation. You will be asked to continue your float down the river.
- Tube rentals not available at this time.
Lifeguards (starting June 15th)
Monday 12pm - 7pm
Tuesday 10am - 7pm
Wednesday 10am - 7pm
Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 10am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday 10am - 7pm
Parking fees in Prince Solms Park
- There is a $20 parking fee charged for all parking spaces in Prince Solms Park between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. daily from May 1st through Labor Day. Patrons can pay for their parking space through a mobile app or on the phone with ParkMobile. Patrons will be asked through ParkMobile to provide a license plate number and payment information.
- The Prince Solms Sports Pass is available to New Braunfels residents for use of the tennis courts, basketball court and disc golf course.The pass is $40.00 and is valid for two years. Call the Parks and Recreation Office for more information at 830-221-4350.
- Vehicles with disabled veteran license plates will be exempt from parking fees.
- Free parking available the day AFTER Labor Day through April 30th
Rental of The City Tube Chute
The City Tube Chute is only available for rental for water safety training by a public safety agency or training academy. Please contact the Parks Administrative Office at 830-221-4350.