Information updated Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020.
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Vulnerable Population Hour Monday-Friday from 10-11 a.m.
Westside Community Center:
The Westside Community Center is open for a limited number of in-person fitness programming (registration required), and the library is open by appointment only.
For our health and yours:
Library visitors will notice several changes inside the building intended to protect the health of library patrons and library staff:
- Face coverings are required. Face masks and gloves are available upon request.
- Public seating is not available.
- Self-checkout stations have been relocated to the Reference Desk in the center of the library.
- Computers are available by appointment only for 45-minute sessions.
- A limited number of staff members are on the floor.
- No faxing or scanning services at this time.
- Cash payments are not accepted, and first 50 pages of prints are free.
- Study rooms, the meeting room, and the conference room are for staff use only.
The library’s curbside pickup program for holds (books, audiobooks and movies) and prints (which can be sent to the library from anywhere) is still available during the library’s opening hours.
- When patrons enter the library parking, they should come to the book-drop side of the building
- Patrons should park in one of the four parking spots designated for curbside pickup
- Patrons should call 830-221-4300 or text 830-253-4804 to let library staff know their parking spot
- Library staff will check out the materials and bring them to your car.
Please note that for printing, the first 50 pages are free. After that we will charge our regular fee of:
- $0.10 per page for Black & White
- $0.50 per page for Color
We will add this fee to your library card account and you can pay online here.