February 10, 2018
Last car in line at noon will be the last assisted.
City Hall parking lot ------ Enter from Laurel Ln
550 Landa St
New Braunfels, TX 78130
FREE for Residents of the City of New Braunfels and/or Comal County. Picture ID is required.
What is Household Hazardous Waste?
Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Bring household hazardous waste items for proper disposal and recycling. Commercial and business waste is not accepted.
If the chemical product is…
Toxic: herbicides, pesticides, fungicides
Reactive: pool chlorine, drain cleaner, hydrogen peroxide
Ignitable: gasoline, lighter fluid, paint thinner, stains
Corrosive: muriatic acid, laundry bleach, oven cleaner
...it’s Household Hazardous Waste!
*Not for commercial waste / businesses - residential waste only!*
Paint, automotive fluids and filters, and lead-acid batteries are also accepted.
Rules for Collection Day:
1. Do not mix products
2. Only transport products in your car’s trunk or truck bed:
No trailer loads will be accepted in order to reduce wait times
3. Bring a picture ID for proof of residency
4. Bring items in original, properly sealed, and labeled containers,
when possible. Containers of liquid waste must be 5 gallons or less.
5. Be prepared to wait: bring water and a snack to prevent dehydration;
don’t bring anyone who may not be able to wait in the car for an extended period of time.
6. The last car in line at noon will be the last assisted.