Parks and Recreation is offering citizens online registration, beginning with summer 2017 activities that open for registration this spring. Families can view class information, check availability, register and pay online at www.nbtexas.org/signup.
Parks and Recreation is offering citizens online registration, beginning with summer 2017 activities that open for registration this spring. Families can view class information, check availability, register and pay online at www.nbtexas.org/signup. Summer program registration will begin Monday, April 3rd at 8:00 a.m. Families wanting to utilize the new software on April 3rd for programs/camps that fill up quickly will want to setup an account prior to registering for programs online, so the website is accessible for account setup beginning Monday, March 27th.
“A family account was set up for those who registered for a program during the last month and those customers should just contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative office, at 830-221-4350, to retrieve their already assigned username and password, rather than setting up an additional account on-line,” said Robin Kunkel, Recreation Manager.
“The new online system will streamline the registration process and give residents the freedom to enroll for programs after business hours, from home, or on the go," Kunkel noted. "We will continue to offer traditional ways to register, but the online registration component offers a convenient and faster registration option. We're hoping it will be a big hit with many people."
Registration can be completed one of three ways: in person at the Landa Recreation Center, 164 Landa Park Drive; over the phone with a credit card by calling 830-221-4370; or online by visiting www.nbtexas.org/signup.
The New Braunfels Parks and Recreation Department offers a wide range of summer programs for all ages. Programs include Camp Minnehaha, various sports camps, nature discovery camps, swim lessons and more. A complete list of summer programs is available in the summer 2017 issue of ‘The Fun Things in Life’ program guide online at bit.ly/nbsummerfun.
How to Register:
1. Visit www.nbtexas.org/signup to create a family account, make sure you add in your children.
2. Add the Recreation Facility Pass - Child to your cart ( this facility pass is required to register for any program) To add this to your shopping cart by selecting the Home screen > Passes > Rec Facility Pass - Child
3. Once the Recreation Facility Pass is in your shopping cart you can add in any summer camps or programs.
4. To find Camp Minnehaha select Search > Activity Search > Type in Camp in the keyword search
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to select the weeks you would like.
For additional information on the registration software, or any of the summer programs, contact the City’s Parks and Recreation Department at 830-221-4350.