July 10, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
New Braunfels residents are invited to attend a public meeting and provide input on the Comal River Improvements Project, the City’s initiative to evaluate and prioritize possible improvements to the Comal River’s recreation infrastructure.
This public input meeting will be on Tuesday, July 10th, from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., at the New Braunfels Civic/Convention Center, located at 375 S. Castell Ave. The meeting will be Open House style, without a formal presentation, so attendees can arrive anytime in the 2-hour window and provide feedback and comments that will be utilized in developing the final plan. Representatives from the project team Freese and Nichols, as well as City staff, will be available during the meeting to answer questions and discuss the project.
July 10, 2018, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ New Braunfels Fire Training, Classroom A
Training is Presented by Geocell Communications Intelligence, www.geocell.us
Registration: $295 per person, after June 8th, 2018, $335 per person
Training is open to all appropriate government employees such as Police Officers, Agents, Investigators, Analysts, and Prosecutors.
Training topics include:
• Available Data from Cell Phone Companies
• Available Data from the Cell Phone itself
• How Law Enforcement uses the Data
• How to Interpret, Analyze, Map, Surveil, Archive, and Present Valuable Data
• What Real-Time Surveillance may be Conducted on Cellular Telephones
• Introduction to the Geographic Data
• Introduction to Legal Considerations
For additional information, call (713) 254-3797
July 10, 2018, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM @ Council Chambers