Residential Bulky Goods Drop-Off
April 4 event is cancelled. Next event will be on
Saturday, June 27, if circumstances permit.
Maximum 5 oversized, non-metal items and 4 whole passenger car tires
per household, per event.
Please see information below on accepted and prohibited items.
About Bulky Goods Drop-Off (BGD)
Provided for City of New Braunfels residential ratepayers only - bring a current utility bill and state-issued photo ID to participate.
No commercial waste - residential garbage only!Important: the last car in line at 11 o'clock will be the last assisted.
|| Prohibited Items
|Mattresses and box springs
|Whole passenger car tires without rims
(limit 4 per household per event)
| Green Waste or other plants
|Other oversized, non-metal trash
|| Household Hazardous Waste
|Loose or bagged (non-bulky) garbage
|Construction, demolition, or remodeling
material, fixtures, and trash
| Commercial / business trash
About the Mesquite Creek Landfill
- Owned and operated by Waste Management - (830) 625-7894
- The landfill will not accept appliances or tires.
- All occupants of a vehicle at the landfill must be wearing a safety vest.
- All loads must be covered with a tarp.
- All trailer loads must be taken to the landfill.
- On Bulky Goods Drop-Off days, only one load per household.
- City Municipal Building - 424 S Castell Ave
- City Hall - 550 Landa St
- Comal County Goodwin Annex - 1297 Church Hill Dr
- Walnut Springs Elementary - 1900 S Walnut Ave
- Mesquite Creek Landfill - FM 1101 & Kohlenberg Rd
Don't Dump, Donate!
Anytime of year, consider donating bulky goods to nonprofits that serve our community as an alternative. Various charities and thrift stores take different items. Use your preferred search engine to find local alternatives to throwing away donation-worthy household items.