Walk-In Dockets with the JUDGE: June 1, July 6 and August 3.
- In-Person Appearances: 10 - 11 am
- Virtual Appearances: 1:30 - 2:30 pm (https://txcourts.zoom.us/j/92210576536) this link is only available for Walk-In dockets. *If entering a plea of NOT GUILTY, you must contact the court for a hearing with the Prosecutor as the Judge cannot hear your case.
FACE COVERINGS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE REQUIRED.
To address your citation,
- Email the court at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information
- copy of your photo ID,
- docket or citation number,
- your PLEA to the violation(s): Guilty, Not Guilty or No Contest. If you do not know how you would like to plea, please view the Judge's video. If you still are uncertain, let the court know you would like to be set to see the Judge,
- and, your hearing will be in-person unless you request a virtual hearing in writing.
NOTICE TO VULNERABLE POPULATIONS:
The following are considered to be a member of Vulnerable Populations:
Individuals who are over age 65 and individuals with serious underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, and those whose immune systems are compromised such as by chemotherapy for cancer or other conditions requiring such therapy are considered to be vulnerable populations.
Any person who is in a Vulnerable Population category may contact the court to identify themselves as a vulnerable individual and receive accommodations, which will include the ability to participate in electronic or telephonic proceedings. If you do not have the technology to appear electronically or by telephone, the court will make accommodations for you at the court that will include the ability to so participate using equipment that will be sanitized between users. If you appear in person at the court, you will be required to wear a protective mask or one will be provided to you if you do not have one.
The mission of the Municipal Court is to provide the citizens of
New Braunfels a judicial system dedicated to the principles of fair
and impartial justice administered with respect and equality
while providing a high level of integrity, professionalism and
Texas Government Code § 36.004: For the current month’s report on appointments: no appointments have been made and no fees have been approved.