Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Residents are encouraged to visit www.mycomalcounty.com for information and updates on any upcoming clinics. Anyone interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccine can visit www.i-info.com/registry/registry.aspx?evt=D3757753D854466EA753D00A5214CA87 to schedule an appointment. Just click “next” to answer a few questions and choose your appointment day and time. Vaccines are available at no charge, regardless of insurance status. LEARN MORE >>
COVID-19 Testing Information
The City of New Braunfels, in coordination with Comal County, has signed a License Agreement with Curative to provide a COVID-19 testing site at New Braunfels City Hall, located at 550 Landa Street. The drive-thru testing is located in the parking lot of City Hall, with testing available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Curative will provide all of the supplies, equipment, and labor necessary to operate the site, which will offer a modified version of the PCR test, allowing those being tested to administer their own swabs. LEARN MORE >>
- April 12, 2021 - City Council Updates Face Covering Requirement at City Facilities - Read More
- April 8, 2021 - Curative to Provide Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing in New Braunfels - Read More
- March 9, 2021 - City Facilities Will Continue to Require Face Coverings; Occupancy Increased - Read More
- December 28, 2020 - Governor’s Order Requires Bars to Close and Other Businesses to Reduce Capacity in New Braunfels - Read More
- November 25, 2020 - City Receives Second Round of HUD Funding for COVID-19 Response - Read More
- October 18, 2020 - City Utilizing Portion of CARES Funding for Non-Profit Business Interruption Grant - Read More
- September 17, 2020 - City Approves Temporary Addition of Outdoor Dining - Read More
- September 4, 2020 - City and Chamber Remind Residents to Stay Socially Distant this Labor Day Weekend - Read More
- July 3, 2020 - Westside Community Center to Close Temporarily After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19 - Read More
- June 26, 2020 - City Issues Update In Response To Governor’s Executive Order - Read More
- June 26, 2020 - City Publishes Highlights of Governor’s Order - Read More
April 27, 2021 - Guadalupe County COVID Statistics as of 27 April 2021 - View the entire pdf.
April 13, 2021 - Guadalupe County COVID Statistics as of 13 April 2021 View the entire pdf.
March 9, 2021 - Guadalupe County has been allocated 39,775 doses of Vaccine, week ten doses are not accounted in these doses.. View the entire pdf.
ATTENTION AFFECTED BUSINESSES
If you own or operate a business that has been affected by the Coronavirus, we want you to know the City is here to help. We have published a list of available relief mechanisms and business resources on our website at www.nbtexas.org/businessresources
TEMPORARY OUTDOOR DINING PERMIT
The Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit is intended to help restaurants accommodate more customers while maintaining social distancing during the Covid-19 Pandemic. The permit allows restaurants to use up to 40% of their off-street parking spaces for temporary dining and to provide either a food vendor or mobile kitchen associated with the subject restaurant. - LEARN MORE