Information updated Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2020.
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Vulnerable Population Hour Monday-Friday from 10-11 a.m.
Westside Community Center:
The Westside Community Center is closed until Aug. 31 due to the installation of a new roof.
For our health and yours:
Library visitors will notice several changes inside the building intended to protect the health of library patrons and library staff:
- Face coverings are required. Face masks and gloves are available for patrons upon request
- Public seating is not available
- Floor markings to encourage social distancing in line
- Self-checkout stations will be relocated to the Reference Desk in the center of the library
- Computers are available by appointment only
- A limited number of staff members will be on the floor
- No faxing or scanning services at this time
- Cash payments are not accepted, and first 50 pages of prints are free
- Study rooms, the meeting room, and the conference room will be for staff use only
The library’s curbside pickup program for holds (books, audiobooks and movies) and prints (which can be sent to the library from anywhere) is still available during the library’s opening hours.
- When patrons enter the library parking, they should come to the book-drop side of the building
- Patrons should park in one of the four parking spots designated for curbside pickup
- Patrons should call 830-221-4300 or text 830-253-4804 to let library staff know their parking spot
- Library staff will check out the materials and bring them to your car