Manuals, Forms and Maps
Effective January 1, 2020 all new development projects submitted for new application after the effective date are required to adhere to Atlas 14 rainfall data. On December 4, 2020, City Council approved amendments to Chapter 3 Design Rainfall in the Drainage and Erosion Control Design Manual to include new design rainfall information for all new development projects.
The Engineering Division has presented proposed changes to the City’s drainage policies including updates to the City of New Braunfels Drainage and Erosion Control Design Manual and Chapter 58 of the New Braunfels Code of Ordinances. Below is a copy of the presentation explaining the changes along with links to the documents themselves, the proposed changes are color coded for identification.
The changes are currently open for stakeholder and community comment. Any comments can be submitted to email@example.com, comments will be accepted through January 2021.
- December 2020 Design Rainfall Bulletin
- Drainage Changes Presentation (PDF)
- Drainage and Erosion Control Design Manual (Proposed Updates 2020) (PDF)
- Ordinance Chapter 58 - Floods (Proposed Updates 2020) (PDF)
- Drainage and Erosion Control Manual (Updated January 2018) (PDF)
- Low Impact Development Manual (2016) (PDF)
- Drainage Criteria Update Implementation (2016) (PDF)
- Construction Plan Set and Report Requirements (2019) (PDF)
- Design Rainfall for Floodplain Permits and Capital Improvement Projects (effective October 27, 2020) (PDF)
- Stormwater Connection Fee Form (PDF)
- Permission to Enter and Perform Work Form (PDF)
- Traffic Impact Analysis Documents
- Project Closeout Form (PDF)
- Construction Plan Checklist (PDF)