City Terminal Flight Services is the fixed base operator (FBO) at the New Braunfels National Airport.
City Terminal provides all the amenities and services expected from a first-class FBO including:
- Cargo Handling
- Ground Power Unit (GPU) - Available First Come / First Serve
- ’Quick Turn’ / Expedited Services
- Refrigerated Catering Storage
After hours services are available with a $100 outcall fee. Please call the police dispatch non-emergency number between the hours of 7pm-7am at 830-221-4100. Response time varies, but generally within an hour of notification.
Effective November 8, 2021 - there is currently a temporary hold on Hangar Waitlist applications. Once the Waitlist resumes, the application will be made available here. If you have questions, please contact us at: (830) 221-4290. To view the current Waitlist roster, click here.
Lavatory Service: $75
GPU Service: $50 / Hour
Tow / Tug Service: $50 / One Way
Outcall / After Hours Fee: $100
Please Call (830) 221-4290 For Outcall / After Hours Booking and Conference Room Reservations / Inquiries.
The New Braunfels National Airport 'City Terminal' FBO offers a variety of ground services designed to accommodate your needs in a professional and effective manner.
Services we offer include:
- After-Hours / Outcalls
- Cargo Operations
- GPU / Lavatory Cart
- Ice & Coffee
- Oil (By The Quart/Case )
- 'Quick Turn' Services
- Tie Down Spots
- Full & Self-Serve Fuel Services
- Courtesy Cars (Available on a first come / first serve basis, we do not reserve courtesy cars)
- Rental Car Drop-off / Pickup Point
New Braunfels National Airport offers 24-hour 100LL and Jet-A (Premix) self-serve pumps located on the northwest ramp along taxiway Alpha.
Any after-hours service requests require a $100 call-out fee.
All major credit cards are accepted.
Please call the airport at (830) 221-4290 with fueling/service requests or other inquiries.
The New Braunfels National Airport FBO encompasses 5,000 square feet and offers the following amenities:
- 24 Hour Phones / Vending / Flight Planning
- 24-hour 100LL / Jet-A (Premix) Self Serve Pumps
- Catering Handling / Kitchenette
- Conference Room
- Courtesy Cars - Available on a first come / first serve basis - we do not reserve courtesy cars.
- Aircrew VIP Suite
- Internet Access / Wireless Printing
- Ground Power Unit - Available on a first come / first serve basis.
- Lavatory Servicing
We accept the following credit cards/payment methods:
- Visa. Discover, American Express, MasterCard, AvCard, Avfuel, Avfuel Pro, Avtrip, Government Air Card, Multiservice, UVair
Ramp Fee (Waived with Minimum Fuel Purchase):
Single Engine or Twin Piston $20 (10 gallon minimum)
Single Engine Turbo Prop $35 (25 gallon minimum)
Twin Engine Turbo Prop $50 (50 gallon minimum)
Jet (Small) $50 (50 gallon minimum)
Jet (Medium) $100 (100 gallon minimum)
Jet (Large) $200 (200 gallon minimum)
Overnight Hanger Rates:
(On a Space-Available Basis - Call for Current Availability):
For a comprehensive listing of all airport / FBO charges, please call 830-221-4290.