Many City of New Braunfels facilities will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022, in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday.
- City Hall
- Municipal Court
- The Public Library
- Parks & Recreation administrative offices
- The Fischer Park Nature Center
- Solid Waste and Recycling administrative offices
- The City Recycling Center
- The Westside Community Center
Please note: There is no change to residential and commercial garbage and recycling collection, with garbage, brush, and recycling collection remaining on their usual schedule. Additionally, there are no changes to the schedule for Das Rec or the Landa Park Golf Course at Comal Springs.
For additional information regarding other specific city facilities or amenities, please visit the City of New Braunfels website or call 830-221-4000.