To allow plat applications to be submitted digitally through Dropbox. In order to comply with CDC guidelines forrecommended social distancing and minimizing the risk of exposure to City staff and customers by limiting thenumber of people gathered in the Planning and Development Services lobby, the Development Planning Divisionwill accept digital plat submittals.
Plat applications are permitted to be submitted in a Dropbox link via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Subdivision Application Instructions already required for plat application submittals, the following requirements must bemet in order to submit plat applications digitally:
- No more than one plat application may be submitted in each email and the email subject lineshould be written as “(Plat Name) (Plat Application Type) Submittal”
- Plat applications are only permitted to be submitted between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on plat application submittal deadline days. If a plat is submitted outside of the designated deadline date and time, it will be not be accepted for review.
- All files must be labeled the way they are listed within the required attachments list, found within eachplat application.
- All files must be submitted as PDF file types.
- City staff will provide verification the submittal has been received and accepted for theCompleteness Check upon receipt of a complete submittal.
- If City staff is unable to access the required submittal documents, it will result in a rejection of theplat submittal.
Once a complete plat submittal has been received within the designated timeframe, staff will review for theCompleteness Check and provide notification whether the application has been accepted or rejected as incomplete. If the application is accepted, staff will coordinate with the applicant to process the required fees via credit cardpayment over the phone.
If you have any questions with the digital plat submittal process please feel free to contact Development PlanningDivision staff at email@example.com or (830) 221-4050 for assistance.
Stacy A.M. Snell, AICP, CNU-A
Development Planning Division