How do I get copies of City records?
For most City documents, you should submit an Open Records Request to the City Secretary's Office. The form can be found on the City Secretary's Webpage. However, requests for documents from the Municipal Court (830-221-4180) or the Police Department (830-221-4100) should be forwarded directly to those departments. Open Records Request Form and Contact

Show All Answers

1. What notice is required by the Texas Open Meetings Act?
2. How do I get copies of City records?
3. How do I file a claim with the City?
4. How do I contact the City Prosecutor to discuss my case?
5. Does the City Attorney's office advise private citizens on legal matters?